WATCH THE 7 MINUTE VIDEO TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT THE TRAINING VIDEO IS LIKE.
Do you want to move beyond 'Good' to 'Platform Mastery'?
Being a business presenter takes skill. It takes purpose. It requires deliberate attention to a few essentials.
In this unique 'Online Masterclass' I will give you those essentials.
I've created this programme to help you learn and develop those 'essential' critical skills, discover purpose and learn how to execute the essentials.
In fact, I will go one step beyond giving you the essentials! In this programme, I will show you how to become an Engaging, Persuasive, Impacting & Compelling Platform Master.
An E.P.I.C. Platform Master has 'PLATFORM PRESENCE' and they are relentlessly ‘influence focused’, pursuing meaningful, relevant outcomes for their audience.
I will give you the tools you need to be the kind of engaging, persuasive, impacting and compelling speaker that you dare to dream of being!
When you sign up for this online masterclass you will be able to download over 20 MP3 audios and 5 PDF e-Books. You will have complete lifetime access to the Cafe Coaching Moments Videos and the 50-minute video training programme on how to write a 13 Box Presentation.
Check out what you get!
- Mastery starts with control. (Live Workshop Session Part One) FREE TRIAL
- Mastery Starts With Control (Live Workshop Session Part Two) FREE TRIAL
- Mastery Starts With Control (Live Workshop Session Part Three) FREE TRIAL
- A Platform Master engages or loses the battle for attention retention (Part 1)
- A Platform Master engages or loses the battle for attention retention (Part 2)
- What Does An Audience And Pavlov’s Dog Have In Common
- There’s More Than One Way To Impress Your Audience
- The power of using the word ‘Imagine’ FREE TRIAL
- Be a sticky speaker
- Use the jazz strategy to become a platform master
- Persuading with character & credibility
- Persuading with logic
- Persuading with emotion
- The power of inclusion FREE TRIAL
- Persuade with the phrase that stays
- Persuade through authentic vulnerability
- Impact… the secret sauce of public speaking FREE TRIAL
- The ‘secret’ behind the secret sauce
- Be warned. Speed kills!
- Be compelling or don’t show up!
- Lessons from three little pigs on how to be a compelling speaker
- The Pygmalion Effect in Platform Presence FREE TRIAL
- How to light the flame of passion in your audience
- Find your purpose. Find your voice
- The EPIC effect of rhythm! FREE TRIAL
- Showtime! The art of striking the pose
- Showtime: How the 93% Principle can save your reputation!
- I see it in your eyes and I hear it in your voice... Mastery
- Platform Projection
- 7 Minute Preview - 5 Proven Steps to Creating an Insanely Good Business Presentation FREE TRIAL
- Introducing The Training Module
- 5 Proven Steps To Creating An Insanely Good Business Presentation
- 5 Proven Steps EBook
- 5 Proven Steps To An Insanely Good Business Presentation MP3 Audio
Certified Master Coach
About the instructor
Eugene Moreau is an entrepreneur, business & life coach, author and passionate pursuer of the big dream. With over 28 years experience in working with all levels of management in the specific areas of business communication, presentation & pitch, leadership, & shaping strategy, Eugene brings depth, wisdom and a kind of ‘knowingness’ to every client engagement that can only be achieved through experience.
Since 1990 he has helped thousands of business people learn the skill of business presentation, ultimately doing what Dick Brunton, founder, and now retired Chairman of Colmar Brunton Research described as, “Helping busy people with important things to say, say it better!”
Eugene has written three books: (1) The Public Speakers Little Black Book, (2) Dare To Dream Again and (3) The 13 Box Presentation Workshop In A Book, as well as numerous e-books.
Eugene has also created the online, video-based workshop (Self Study and Mastery) for business presentations titled “5 Proven Steps to Creating an Insanely Good Business Presentation”... which you buy right here on this website..
Eugene is a Certified Master Coach (CMC) with the Behavioural Coaching Institute of Australia and has coached ‘C’ level management, virtually or face-to-face, in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Bahrain, Indonesia, Japan, UK, and the USA.